Sunday, August 16, 2009

True Love.

I have a beautiful life here. This week I welcomed new students to Trent, Swam in the river, unabashedly, almost every single day; worked in a homeless shelter, worked at a youth center, face painted kids at a fair, played the dijambe at a Stephen Lewis foundation fundraiser, went fishing with loved ones, watched a meteor shower from rooftops of churches, biked dozens of km, ran, painted, drank fair trade coffee, shared meals and played football, watched a thunder storm from the roof of a parking garage and played some sweet pranks out of pure love. I lived fully, loved truely, laughed surely, and prayed sincerily. God, I am going to miss this place.

2 comments:

  1. Every journey begins with a small step...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this place (and these people) will miss you. Thank you for the beautiful life you have lived here with us, and for spreading the aroma of Christ everywhere you go. I love you, Jenn Knight!

    ReplyDelete