Friday, August 21, 2009

Time.

I am going through so many emotions right now, so much doubt and so much hope. Im nervous- which is good. Im not usually nervous when it comes time to leave. I am not ready to say goodbye. Its a wierd time, when you are 20. Everything that happens seems to set the course of your life forever, and it all happens so quickly. It's funny how God works too- two years ago I would have left joyfully, easily, without looking back even once. Now I feel like I have to be ripped away from my life here, so much beauty. But its His time and not ours, and God always makes a way for us, and He'll do it again. I just have to remember.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you"
-Jeremiah 29:11-13

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, don't be afraid. It's true we're in a very weird time in our lives. Get out there and live! God goes with you, and is your protector. And never worry that you're setting the course of your life forever; you're only just beginning, and you'll be growing the rest of your life. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete