Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Exams

The school portion of my trip is DONE. Which I am SO excited about. Why am I so excited about this? Because now I have time and energy to focus on other things than the massive pile of readings that made me want to cry every day (but were also super interesting). For example: Tomorrow I am going to travel way way out west and spend time on a beach and explore a village built entirely on water and spin under the stars at night because I don't have to go to bed at 10 and wake up at 5 to study. Also I can paint and have tea with Grandma with no time limits and have rap beat battles with my younger brother Larry. Also I have a biography on Mother Teressa which I'm super excited to read and I can put all my mental energy into thinking and reflecting on all the things that God has given me and the beauty and the tragedy of this world. Also I can walk home slow and stop and talk to children and kick around soccer balls in the mud and pick up kids with fofo on their face and twirl them smiling and tell them You are special: Jesus loves you.

1 comment: