Thursday, July 15, 2010

Home Visit.

I got back into Peterborough this morning at 8:23am. I have gotten in the habit of taking the morning bus back from my visits home. I make sure to get a double seat, and am passing out as we pull out of the Toronto station, and wake up again when we are pulling into the Peterborough station. It's glorious. :)

When I pulled into the bus station at Toronto, I was chatting with this security gaurd and his heavily tatoo'd friend for a while waiting for my mum to pick me up. I always try to just pray while I'm talking to people, because you never know what the Lord is going to bring your way.

"Tell me about your tatoos" I said to security-gaurds-friend. "you don't have to tell me about all of them actually, just tell me about the first one you ever got"

"Its a giant picture of Jesus on my back"

"Oh. Why do you have a picture of Jesus on your back?"

"I dunno. Cuz He's the man."

I went to the World Vision headquarters the next day. I always try to visit those guys when I get a chance to go home. You get a name tag when you go in. My friend picked me up we greeted the front desk lady. "How are you?" we said.

"Oh I am just rejoicing! Jesus found my glasses for me today!" She talked our ears off about it for 15 minutes. We were late for chapel.

People just make me smile a lot sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment