Thursday, March 18, 2010

I love...

 Riding motorcycles in the night
 Waking up early and reading my bible and journaling while drinking nescafe or tea in the taxi rank
 Fried yams with extra pepper and beans
 Chasing after water falls and mountains
 Making extravagant travel plans
 Climbing mango trees
 Walking long distances in the rain
 Eating Kenkey and dried fish with my hands
 Running sun-streaked and sandy on the beach
 Looking at the moon and marveling at forgien constellations
 Dreaming of coming home to you again.

I thank God that for all the beauty He has surrounded me with, He has put even more joy in my heart in knowing that soon I will be with you again. Sometimes I think my God is so beautiful that it makes my head spin a lot.

See you in a month! :)

3 comments:

  1. You meant, "riding motorcyles in the night at a reasonable speed on brightly lit well paved roads with a helmet on", right?

    Love, Dad - have a great final month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I think she means DREAMING of riding motorcycles in the night at a reasonable speed on brightly lit, well paved roads with a helmet on, then realizing that riding a motorcycle at night is a bad idea and so being glad it was just a dream....

    ReplyDelete